Conference Contact Info
Petofi ut. 562
+36 25 229 252 ext 504
011 36 25 229 018
- Where do I register?
- You can contact us at email@example.com to make reservations.
- When you arrive at the conference center, park in the Marantha Lodge parking lot (if you drove here) and then walk through the gate and follow the path to the main building (Zichy Kastély) and come to the front desk. There you will pay for your lodging in Hungarian Forints, US dollars or Euro dollars. We do not accept credit cards.
- How does a private guest register?
- If we have availability we would love to have you stay with us. Contact us for more information.
- What currency do you accept?
- We can only receive Hungarian Forints, Euros and US dollars and we cannot exchange currencies.
- However, our coffee bars and elsewhere on the campus only accept Hungarian Forints
- Several ATMs are within a 15 minute drive in Cece, Sárbogard, and Nagydororg.
- How do I get there?
- Via auto: take the M7 to Székesfehérvár then the 63 to Vajta.
- Via train: the train station is 2km from Vajta. In Vajta turn right, the conference center is at the end of Vajta.
- Via bus: from the bus stop in Vajta walk to the end of Vajta and turn right into to Conference Center where you see our sign.
- How close are the bus stops and the train station?
- The train station is about 2km from Vajta and about 4 km from the conference center.
- The bus stop is in the center of Vajta, along the main road. About 1/2 km from the conference center
- How much does it cost to stay there?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you our current price list.
- Do you give discounts for large groups?
- Our prices are already discounted whether you come alone, with a small group or a large group.
- Can you accomdate families with children?
- We have adjoining rooms in our Maranatha Lodge that allow extra room for children.