Yes, planning can be less fun than actual construction, but at Pritchard Webpages planning is a lot of fun. Years of experience make it much easier, and more enjoyable. In addition, experiencing the results of poor planning inspires a person to plan well.
As a webpage designer my greatest desire is...
...to help business grow their "internet presence".
Here are some things to consider as you begin to design your website:
You have heard people telling you that you need:
- To get your business on Facebook. Or Twitter
- A forum/discussion board
- A podcast
- A new email system and file sharing system
If you are a large business, you may have plenty of resources to accomplish these goals. But in a medium to small business you lack the resources, or worse, you have let someone volunteer to set up some of these systems for you.
Either way, if you are not sure how to proceed, I can help.
I know what you do need: quick, reliable, quality.
- You want your website revisions done in 24 hours. You do not want to have to wait weeks for your website, or worse, wait weeks for your website updates.
- You want reliability. Contact me for a list of clients for references, or contact any of my prior clients. I specialize in reliability.
- You want high quality work. We all know what it is like to get inferior quality. I love working on websites, not only do I get to help businesses grow, but I also get to help them be more profitable. That goal demands the highest quality work possible.
If you need a new website, or help updating your current one, contact me at Mike@PritchardWebpages.com