Under the Hood
Creating a beautiful or cool website is only a small part of being effective. What's under the hood is even more important. You need to make sure:
- Your website is found on google.
- Your website works on mobile devices.
- You monitor visitor tracking through your website to confirm your website is getting your message delivered efficiently.
Pritchard Webpages offers more than just website creation and maintenance. Effective communication demands more. You want to be sure your website content is easy to read, conveys your message well and reaches the people you want to reach.
More Than Website Creation
Successfully reaching people is what I really love to do, methods to successfully reach people are built into the entire planning and building process at Pritchard Webpages.
Most churches:Most churches do a good job at providing information their congregation wants.
- do not use their websites effectively to reach people,
- do not use their websites to bring new people into their church,
- nor to take the gospel message to those that need it.
But your Sunday bulletin does that well too.
Your website can:That is successfully reaching people, and it is possible with just a little extra effort.
- attract new people to your church,
- deliver God's message to a world that needs to hear it,
- deliver that message to your city, your state, to the entire world.
Below are some of the methods I currently use to reach people:
Effective Steps I Use to Reach People
- Google Alerts & content collection
- Meta data
- Keyword usage in captions, alt tags, page titles, headers, section titles and content
- Google Maps & Plus listings
- Directory listings
- Email campaigns
- Feed displays
- Site analysis with corrective response
- Frequent updates
- Image selection
Author: Mike Pritchard