Yes, planning can be less fun than actual construction, but at Pritchard Webpages planning is a lot of fun. Years of experience make it much easier, and more enjoyable. In addition, experiencing the results of poor planning inspires a person to plan well.
As a Christian Webpage Designer my greatest desire is...
...to help churches with their "internet presence". Even before my seven years on the mission field, where I worked on getting the gospel out to Hungary, I had a passion for internet evangelism. As a Christian webpage designer that desire has grown into even more of a driving passion.
Here are some things to consider as you begin to design your Christian webpage:
You have heard people telling you that you need:
- To get your church on Facebook. Or Twitter
- A forum/discussion board
- A podcast
- To allow people to signup and pay for your special events online
- An online bookstore
- A new email system and file sharing system
Church website resources
If you are involved in a large church, you may have plenty of resources to accomplish these goals. But in a medium to small church you lack the resources, or worse, you have let someone volunteer to set up some of these systems for you.
Either way, if you are not sure how to proceed, I can help.
I know what you do need: quick, reliable, quality.
- You want your website revisions done in 24 hours. You do not want to have to wait weeks for your website, or worse, wait weeks for your website updates.
- You want reliability. Contact me for a list of clients for references, or contact any of my prior clients. I specialize in reliability. God has built into me a strong sense of responsibility.
- You want high quality work. We all know what it is like to get inferior quality. I love working on church websites, not only do I get to perform the work God has blessed me with, but I also get to be involved in reaching even more people with the Word of God. That goal demands the highest quality work possible.
If you need a new website, or help updating your current one, contact me for a free one-hour consultation: Mike@PritchardWebpages.com
Author: Mike Pritchard